ConspiracyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ConspiracyCraft

IP: 198.20.126.117 ¦¦ Planet MC: http://goo.gl/RktPV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned by accident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sashoke

Banned by accident Empty
PostSubject: Banned by accident   Banned by accident EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

So a few days ago I was playing some spleef with some friends and I played dirty and distracted my friend in the chat so hed stop to type and then I dug the block out from under him. Well he raged and attacked me and killed me, which wouldnt have been a problem, if as soon as he killed me I hadnt gotten banned. THat's right, he wielded the mighty banhammer, in the form of an iron shovel. As soon as I was slain by him, I was immediately banned for spamming, no chance to respawn. I didnt spam at all, and the 2 players I played with have screenshots right before I was banned, nothing of which can be considered spamming. My friends talked to itsjake for make and he said I was only meant to be kicked, and in order to be unbanned I had to talk to kafei. I tried to contact kafei via skype but to no avail, so I'm making a post here.
My in game name is sashoke, and I'd really like it if this could get cleared up, I love this server a lot, and I dont want to be permanently banished from having fun on it just because of a mistake in the plugins or something.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
sashoke

Banned by accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned by accident   Banned by accident EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

I think the reason I was banned is because I said "XD" a 3rd time. Since he raged at me I was laughing out loud said I said "XD" and I had previously said that 2 times during the match as we kept trying to trip eachother up. I can't think of anything else that would of gotten me banned for spamming, and either way being banned for saying XD is a bit silly.
Back to top Go down

Banned by accident
Page 1 of 1