ConspiracyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ConspiracyCraft

IP: 198.20.126.117 ¦¦ Planet MC: http://goo.gl/RktPV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrewtheDuderocks

Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) Empty
PostSubject: Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)   Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am

Please unban me i got banned for spam and i didnt spam all i did was type !!! one time and it banned me I AM SO OUTRAGED
Back to top Go down
itskafei
Admin
itskafei

PostSubject: Re: Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)   Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

Hello DrewtheDuderocks,

Your behaviour was independently viewed by an administrator. Spamming is against our rules. To find out how to be unbanned, please look here: https://conspiracy.editboard.com/t2-how-to-appeal-against-your-ban.

Regards,
- itskafei
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracy.editboard.com
DrewtheDuderocks

PostSubject: Re: Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)   Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 am

My behavior was never seen by itsjake btw I have talked to him personally and all he says he wants is 5 dollars, I would pay that but you know my parents credit card has like bad intreest or something so I can use it for the time being. I never actuallly got a warning, I remember the day I was banned like it was yesterday, I was in the water typing. Then a few seconds later it was like a "crash" I thought it was just lag so I logged back in, then the biggest and baddest words and minecrafter or conspiracy member can see. Banned:Spamming appeal here (website link)

I think I was unbanned unfairly (the bottom line) I may have spammed by doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twice, but no one ever told me to stop or anything
Please itskafei or itsjake look at console and realize I was banned unfairly.
Thaanks for letting all the players have somewhere to appeal that just means you love the community enough to give it a second chance.
-DrewtheDuderocks
IGN: DrewtheDuderocks
Back to top Go down
DrewtheDuderocks

PostSubject: Why you should unban me :L   Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 am

I will be a regular player on Conspiracy if you lemme in. For example you can ask itsjake, he sees me on moocraft for like 24/7 and thats my go two since i have been banned from conspiracy if i could get unbanned i would help new and old players and communicate with the Conspiracy Community thank you for letting me post and Cya
-DrewtheDuderocks
So please unban me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)   Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban me (DrewtheDuderocks)
Page 1 of 1