ConspiracyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ConspiracyCraft

IP: 198.20.126.117 ¦¦ Planet MC: http://goo.gl/RktPV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you see this, then you're awesome :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capostolico

If you see this, then you're awesome :) Empty
PostSubject: If you see this, then you're awesome :)   If you see this, then you're awesome :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 10:31 am

I was feeling nostalgic and stumbled upon this website. I couldn't even believe it existed anymore, and I doubt anyone else knows / remembers either. A very cute remnant of the past!! Smile

If anyone ever sees this, then make sure to say hi!! Razz pig

<3 Capo

itsjake and Chrishew19 like this post

Back to top Go down
Chrishew19

PostSubject: Re: If you see this, then you're awesome :)   If you see this, then you're awesome :) EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 11:46 am

Rest in peace this server <3 - the inspiration for us to go on and create Moohub.net Cool
Back to top Go down
itsjake

itsjake

PostSubject: Re: If you see this, then you're awesome :)   If you see this, then you're awesome :) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 2:23 pm

capostolico wrote:
I was feeling nostalgic and stumbled upon this website. I couldn't even believe it existed anymore, and I doubt anyone else knows / remembers either. A very cute remnant of the past!! Smile

If anyone ever sees this, then make sure to say hi!! Razz pig

<3 Capo

Hey Capo!

itsjake here haha. I have fond memories of this server still too, always think about it whenever I think of Minecraft and the people that were playing at the time. It's rather sweet you posted this message out here only a couple years ago, I also remember you being super active too. Me and Kafei are still kicking and living together lol, I hope you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you see this, then you're awesome :)   If you see this, then you're awesome :) Empty

Back to top Go down

If you see this, then you're awesome :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ConspiracyCraft :: The Lounge-
Jump to: