ConspiracyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ConspiracyCraft

IP: 198.20.126.117 ¦¦ Planet MC: http://goo.gl/RktPV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wondering......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natesneds

Just wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 am

Recently I was on conspiracy craft and I had an iron sword. I saw JPayne and started to kill him. I hit him into lava and he remained in the lava, not dying at all for at least 45 seconds. Im just wondering how that is possible Smile thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natesneds

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 am

After this, I saw JPayne on top of one of the lamps just outside of spawn in a nonbuilding area. This is not possible without mods unless Im sorely mistaken. BTW ive seen him on there before too
Back to top Go down
natesneds

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 am

Also on my first comment Jpayne did not die at all, he just stood in lava and after a while climbed out of it
Back to top Go down
itskafei
Admin
itskafei

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 am

Hello natesneds,

Welcome to the forums! You can negate some lava damage with the "Fire Protection" armour enchantment, or you can completely negate the effects altogether if you consume a "Potion of Fire Resistance". The potions can last 3 minutes or 8 minutes depending on whether or not a "redstone dust" was brewed with it.

Also, it is actually possible to get on top of any of the buildings at spawn. The fun's in working out how! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracy.editboard.com
natesneds

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Haha Jake ya that was kind of fail by me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering......   Just wondering...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wondering......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ConspiracyCraft :: The Lounge-
Jump to: